Our internal health is always depicted from our face and in such a hot whether these days one has to take extra care of their skin. If you have to go out in the sun light then the skin loses its natural moisture.
Whenever you have to go for shopping or somewhere out for work place or school, do apply sun screen lotion on your face and that's the best skin care tip in summer. This protects your skin from UV rays and keeps the PH level of your skin balanced. If your skin is prone to the sun light you'll see red patches (mild or severe) on your skin and it will either get too dry or too greasy. This is a sign of sun burn.
Before going out in the sunlight you must take care of few things to protect yourself from the harmful effect of sunrays.
- You should wear cotton suit before going out in the sunlight especially the one which can cover you up enough for example your arms etc.
- For summer skin care, apply sun screen lotion to protect yourself from UV rays.
- Skin serum minimizes the effect of sun burns and it improves the texture of your skin. Its one month use helps you to get rid of half of the wrinkles.
- One summer skin care tip is that you must avoid applying a lot of make up during the summer; because the layer of makeup clogs the pores of your skin that follows by awful acnes.
- The area around the eyes is the most sensitive part of your face especially when the sun light is reflected from some metal object it damages the eye sight very badly. The best solution is to wear those big sunglasses and aviators that cover almost all the sensitive part of your face and the best part is that they look really ravishing and glamorous on everyone.
- Freckles also appear when you are directly under the sunlight so you shouldn’t ignore them assuming it’s a deficiency of calcium.
- One very effective summer skin care tip is that after coming back home rinsing your face with a face freshener should be must! Rose water is a very economical yet effective remedy for that matter. You can put the bottle of rose water in the fridge and spray it on your face every once or twice a day. It will help you wipe off the dirt and impurities of you face.
- Homemade Sun Screen
Lemon juice, rose water and glycerin of the same quantity, put it in a bottle and refrigerate. Before going out in the sun, apply this concoction on your face, neck, arms and feet.
Massage of saffron mixed with olive oil on your hand, feet, face and neck improves the blood circulation level and gives a natural glow to your skin.
Mixture of yogurt and turmeric powder helps cleansing your clogged pores and blemishes dry. Mash some banana with aloe vera gel and apply it on your sun burn skin for example arms, hands and feet that are tan as compared to other part of your body and face, massage gently and rinse off. Do it once or twice in a week, you'll for sure see some good results.
However, you should keep a constant watch on your diet and meditate regularly to keep your skin glowing and even young. Drink loads and loads of water to ditch the heat wave and stop taking stress because the more beautiful and positive you are from within, it will surely reflect from your face.