Enjoy soft and smooth lips with the luscious Cranberry Lip Gloss. It’s not only natural and organic, but also gives you a finished look with a hint of color.
Cosmetics are always the first love of women. All of us want to look great and beautiful, but did you ever have noticed that cosmetics are rich in impurities. To stay beautiful and charming without using the harmful chemicals, try organic Cranberry Lip Gloss. Thehomemade cranberry lip gloss with not only add blossom to your lips, but its natural ingredients will also contain emollients that will keep your lips healthy.
The attractive and glossy Cranberry Lip Gloss will add a lovable hint of color to your lips along with the enhancement and boost of natural antioxidants. Besides being organic and pure, homemade cranberry lip gloss is great in flavor, which is perfect for the holiday season. By using a homemade cranberry lip gloss, you can free yourself from worrying about eating lipstick and its harmful constituents. Not only the cranberry lip gloss will make your lips deliciously kissable, but you will feel free to lick your lips all day long by using practicably edible cranberry lip gloss.
In spite of the wonderful benefits of Cranberry Lip Gloss, it is not difficult to make one at home. With the hassle free process of making homemade cranberry lip gloss, you can effortlessly enjoy the beauty and health together. The beautiful lip care recipe for making a perfect homemade cranberry lip gloss is as follow:
- Ingredients for Homemade Cranberry Lip Gloss:
Following are the ingredients needed for delicious cranberry lip gloss:
- 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil
- 10 fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 drop of vitamin E oil
- Put all the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and mix well. Place the cranberry lip gloss ingredients in microwave for two minutes or until the mixture just begins to boil.
- Stir the mixture and gently crush the cranberries.
- Put the cranberry lip gloss mixture aside to let it cool for five minutes and then strain it through a fine sieve to remove all the fruit pieces.
- Mix well again and let the mixture to cool completely.
- After the cranberry lip gloss mixture gets cool, pour into a small portable plastic or tin container.
- Use this wonderful homemade cranberry lip gloss by spreading a small amount onto your lips.